Sunday, May 8, 2011

Honeymooning, 13 Years and Counting

On Monday, May 2, Ben and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. In so many ways, 13 years have flown!  We have enjoyed happy times and suffered through sad times together.  We have experienced good and bad things.  Wherever we are or whatever we are doing, I enjoy doing it with Ben.  I am still very much in love with the man I married!
Sunset Cruise, Key West, Florida, May 1998

We honeymooned, 13 years ago, in the Florida Keys.  Ben planned a night or two on several different Keys.  We spent the most time on Key West.  One afternoon we took a sunset cruise.  You know, in Key West, everyone pauses to watch the sun set every evening and applaudes as it dips just below the horizon.  We very much enjoyed our sunset cruise and our honeymoon.  Ben, I hope our honeymoon lasts forever!  I love you!  -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment